I know it is short notice but next week ( Weds 25th March) I will be doing an iPad morning session at St Johns Lambton. This will be a "admin" session and fairly simple stuff - but if you think it might be useful and you have the time please come along. It will be fairly informal - so if you just want to come for a coffee - drop in. Everyone is welcome. The session will only be an hour running from 7:15 until 8:15. The aspects covered will be
- setting up your mail & calendar
- Classroom mirroring of IPads through Apple TV and AirServer
- Connecting to school server or other file storage (in other words - other computers)
- Running flash programs on the iPad
- A quick look at Google Apps for Education ( if time allows)
If you have kids to drop off etc - they are welcome to use our library while we are going through our session.
Apologies for people who find the time awkward - but I am running these sessions for my own staff and thought I would open it to all - in case someone wishes to come.
When: Weds 25th March
Time: 7:15am (or when you can get there) - will finish by 8:15 (latest)
Where: St John's Dickson St Lambton (in the Library)